I received this in an email today. It was meant to be humorous, but the veracity of the statements below should be obvious to anyone.
- If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
- If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat..
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
- If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
- If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
- If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
- If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
- If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
Which of these best identifies you?
I'm proud to call myself a conservative!
Hat Tip: America, You Asked For It!
Tags: Liberals, Liberalism, Humor, Conservatism To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to Conservative Voices. Thanks!